“Great Stay, lovely welcome. We’ll be back...”
- Valerie and Tony Smith“Perfect in every way – thank you...”
- Peter and Lois Clarke“Marvellous room, food and hospitality. Cannot recommend enough...”
- Sarah Hughes“Five star accommodation! Very welcoming and beautiful rooms...”
- Carl Windells“Hugh and Steve – Thanks so much for a 5 week stay, 1st class every day, fab food, great people, lovely place to stay...”
- Hugh and Steve“Honeymoon night! – everything absolutely brilliant – thank you..."
- James Scothern
Bridge Cottage Luxury Bed and Breakfast Woodnewton
Bridge Cottage is a charming Bed and Breakfast situated in the “golden corner” of Oundle, Uppingham, Oakham and Stamford – but only 8 miles from Peterborough city centre and train station.
Bridge Cottage is a newly renovated property situated on the edge of the village of Woodnewton. We have superb views over open countryside with the Willowbrook running through the bottom of the garden. There is a large summer house for visitors to spend time down at the river watching an abundance of bird life and the sunsets – we run a very informal, friendly home where we welcome visitors to make them feel relaxed and rested.
We have a Quality in Tourism four star rating plus an AA 4 star award – not to mention being in both Alastair Sawday’s Bed and Breakfast and Garden Lovers books – a fantastic honour! We are also located in www.farmstay.co.uk – although we are not a working farm we are surrounded by farmland with cattle all around.
Four Beautiful Bedrooms– all can be converted to twins or king sized beds, doubles – 2 with en suites, the other 2 with separate private bathrooms. The Garden Room, The Paddock Room, The Orchard Room and The Patio Room all have lovely views over open countryside with digital TV’s, tea and coffee facilities, fridge with fresh milk, bottled water and other drinks available all day (and night) in the hallway.
We look forward to warmly welcoming you to Bridge Cottage Bed and Breakfast and giving you an exceptionally enjoyable experience.